| Note that this article is still under construction.
This article is in need of a clean-up and verification. You can help out by re-organizing parts of the article, checking grammar and data, and doing other helpful things to correct the article.
The Rebirth System was added in Ver.3.4.0. Through Rebirth you can strengthen units by feeding them units from the same line of evolution or by using the Limit Over option under the Unit Points shop.
How to Rebirth
- Feed a double or an unit from the same line of evolution to the unit you want to make rebirth:
- Once it is done, its level of Limit Over (in-game the L.OVER level) will increase by one.
The number of times you do this varies per units:
|6★ Limited Units and 6★ Mission Units||15|
|7★ Limited Units and 3★ Trons||20|
|6★ RS Units||30|
|7★ RS Units||35|
|6★ Dungeon and Guerrilla Bosses||45|
|7★ Dungeon and Guerrilla Bosses, 5★ Resist Dragons,||60|
- Units used must be from the same line of evolution. For example, you may use Akane in order to rebirth Flame Gauntlet-Wielding Criminal, Akane. But, you can not use [Divine Academy] Hikari or Hikari: Summer to rebirth Light Fairy Queen, Hikari despite them all being the same character.
- Some units can not undergo Rebirth (ie. evolution material).
- You do not need any special unit or additional coins in order to break through the limit.
- If the unit evolves the max limit reached is carried over.
- If the unit fed and the Base unit have the same Active Skill, the Base unit can get a Skill Level Up. You make an unit rebirth and increase its Skill Level at the same time.
- Rebirth can be done regardless of user rank or unit level.
As Base Unit
Making an unit rebirth will increase its stats. The amount of stats varies per unit:
The usual amount for all units at max L.OVER is around ~300HP and ~100ATK, but series like the Heroes from friend scratch, the Trons, the Resist Dragons, the Fairy Maidens and the Executioners can gain higher stats than other units.
As Link Unit
Increasing the L.OVER level will also increase an unit's bonus cost: this cost will only affect the amount of stats it will give as a Link unit (since the higher the Link unit's cost is, the higher the stats it gives to the Base unit will be). It has no effect anywhere else.
Example Stat Enhancements
Increasing an unit's L.OVER level will also increase its CHARM: the maximum amount of Charm depends per unit. The higher the team's Charm is, the higher the chance of getting bonus items per floor at the end of a quest will be.
These bonus items can be Coins, Tickets or Units (even units that can't drop in the quest cleared):
MAX Charm by Unit
|MAX Charm||Units (At Final Evo & MAX L.OVER)|
|100||Heroes, Guerrilla Bosses, Temple Gods, ★5-6 Scratch Units, ★5 Collab Scratch Units, Boss Holiday Units, Weekly Series Units, Descends, ★6 Collab Bosses|
|60||Fairy Maidens, ★4 Collab Scratch Units, ★5 Collab Bosses|
|50||Executioners, Color Change Beasts, Fourth Gen Machines, Flower Fairies, Barrett Demons, Musical Dragons, ★4 Colla Bosses|
|40||Cats, Trons, Pok-gurus, Collab Mob Units|